Wednesday, October 13, 2010

My teacher,My Hero

                                                Thank you, teacher,
                                        for being my life's role model.
                                  When I consider all you've taught me
                               and reflect on the kind of person you are,
                                             I want to be like you
                                     smart, interesting and engaging,
                                  positive, confident, yet unpretentious.
                                               I want to be like you
                                 well-informed and easy to understand,
                            thinking with your heart as well as your head,
                                      gently nudging us to do our best,
                                        with sensitivity and insight.
                                             I want to be like you
                                   giving your time, energy and talent
                                to ensure the brightest possible future
                                                  for each of us.
                                            Thank you, teacher
                                   For giving me a goal to shoot for
                                              I want to be like you!

No comments:

Post a Comment